Sunday, July 12, 2009

HOME!!!

Well, after a full week in the hospital, the doctor finally had some mercy on me and let me come home today. He actually switched my medicine from the magnesium iv drip to an oral medication so hopefully it'll be enough to keep the contractions at bay for a while longer, yet. I am, of course, on strict bed rest, but that didn't seem to matter to to the kiddos who were extremely excited for me to be home. I'm sure as time goes on, the novelty of this will wear off and they'll be begging Mommy to get up but for now everyone was very happy to pile on our bed and enjoy an evening together.

Terrible picture, but you get the idea and surely I don't really look as tired as I do in this picture. I mean I just spent the last week doing nothing but laying around in a hospital bed. Hate to see what I'll look like after baby arrives...

3 comments:

Amy said...

So glad you are home, and hope you can actually rest. We will be praying!

IC said...

Yea! I love your blog...and I'm still smiling at you all in bed....while I'm typing...I guess I need to go find Nae's coupon feat.

Amanda said...

yay! i'm so glad you're home. we will be praying that things continue to go well. :)