Friday, July 10, 2009

From the Hospital...part 2

So, I was really hoping that by now I'd be out of here, but it's just not to be. The contractions had pretty much stopped until today when they started back up again and I had to once again have a shot to get things under control. There was going to be no going home, anyway, as the doctor is still concerned about the length of my cervix. I'm beginning to think I'll be here until the day we go home with a new baby, and I know at that point it will all be worth it. Please continue to pray that I will be content here in the hospital and rest allowing baby to grow. Pray also for Nae as he holds things together between hospital, home and work and for the kiddos who don't really understand why Mommy can't come home. This is certainly going to be a summer to remember. I will say, however, that I've had 3 ultrasounds this week and have still not found out whether baby is a boy or girl. We're sticking to our "surprise"...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

this is very ironic, you're right. i start having contractions and get excited and you get a shot to make them stop. we are continuing to pray for you guys. hang in there. :)