Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Our Little "Alena Bena"

Sorry about all the template changes on our blog lately. I wanted something different, but it took a while for me to find just the right one :) This one is going to stay a while, however because I really do have other things I need to be doing. (I know that comes as a real surprise.)

I think each of our children have seemed to grow up a little faster, and while there is nothing about Alena that could qualify as "big" she does seem so big to us compared to that little baby we brought home from the hospital. She is a very busy little girl - crawling around and pulling up on anything and everything. Here she is today watching Gabe and Mya outside. These pictures would have been much better if we didn't have so much stuff on the porch so just try to excuse that.



1 comment:

Joan said...

I love the new look of your blog.
The kids are so cute. I enjoy seeing them and hearing about Gabe's antics. Mrs. Yates