Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Gabriel!!!

Today our little man turns four years old! Happy Happy Birthday, Gabriel!

Just a few minutes old
One year old

Two years old


Three years old
Four years old

I know this post is kind of long, but I wanted to start this tradition of asking this list of questions every year on their birthdays and seeing how their answers change with time. Below are the answers Gabriel gave today.

How old are you today? four

What is your favorite color? red

What is your favorite food? cherries

What is your favorite book? Go Dog Go

What do you want to be when you grow up? Fireman and work all over the world

Where is your favorite place to eat out? Chilli's

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? Go outside and swim in the swimming pool (I don't know where this came from since we don't have a pool)

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? Laptops – run around the yard

What is the best thing about having Mya for a sister? She plays outside with me

What is the best thing about having Alena for a sister? I can love her

What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Drive in my hummer and loader

What can't you wait to do when you get bigger? Pour my own milk

Where is your favorite place to visit? Grandmama and Grandaddys and Carrie and Robbies

What do you love about going to Mathu and Pathu's? Playing with 'Nannah

What do you love about going to Grandmama and Grandaddy's? Playing there

What is your favorite thing to play? My Bob the Builder set

What thing do you most dislike doing? Clean up my room

What is your favorite part of the day? Watching George

What would you do if you could stay up all night? Watch tv – all the channels

Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? To a meeting

What makes you happy? My teddy and blanket

What makes you sad? Hitting my head

What do you wish you could do? Go with Daddy to work

What would make this the best birthday ever? PRESENTS!!







No comments: