Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Festivities

Even though the weather was colder this weekend than it was at Christmas time, we still had a great time celebrating Easter. Noi gave the kids Easter baskets yesterday and they contained these very funny glasses. I can't look at them with these things on and not laugh. Thanks Noi!
Gabriel and I enjoyed dying/decorating eggs yesterday. We did Sesame Street ones and I thought they came out pretty cute. Mya wasn't very impressed with egg-dying so she played with Daddy instead.
Here they are this morning with their Easter baskets from us.
I didn't get a picture of them together in their Easter clothes because Gabriel went with Nae this morning early to church to "help" with set-up. A side-note about the dress Mya has on. A lady at church who is great about giving me hand-me-downs for Mya gave it to me when her little girl who is now three out grew it. Another lady at church this morning told me that her daughter who is now six also wore it. It is so nice to not have to buy new all their clothes!

No comments: