Saturday, October 10, 2009

One more Birthday post

Mya's birthday party was today she called it her "Friend's Party" and on Thursday that was her "Family party." As you've probably figured out by now, Mya likes things low key and so her parties are quite simple. She invited two friends and only wanted to play dress up and eat cake. No crafts, no games makes it very easy for Mommy.
It cracks me up how my kids mix up costumes. Here is the Cinderella dress with a cape and a lei; I think she pulls it off, though.
Hmm, I don't think Alena looks anything like me.
Eden enjoyed a little of the festivities before taking a nap.
Sam and his best buddy Bun-Bun.
The two Lego loving big boys who spent most of the time doing guess what - playing Legos.
Anna Claire and Alena are only 6 weeks apart. They can be the best of friends and the worst of enemies but here they are in a friendly moment.
I love, love this picture of Mya and Ellen and I'm so thankful that my kids have such wonderful friends.
Mya's birthday weekend is coming to a close but I think she's thoroughly enjoyed turning 4. I hope it's a wonderful year for her.

No comments: