Thursday, October 08, 2009

Birthday Pictures

Mya's day started off with this card from Gabriel. "I love you so much with all my heart." He really can be sweet.
Then at lunch time we met Nae and headed to Centennial Park to take some pictures. Since we have our nice good camera now, Nae wants us to take pictures of the kids and not go have professional ones done. So, we went to the park and took lots of pictures to try and capture some that were frame worthy. We got a couple that I really like and it was a lot less stressful than the picture studio. We did start with the easiest subject, however. Mya doesn't try to run off, she was very happy to have her pictures taken, and she really tried to give us a real smile.

I love this one of Mya and Gabe. Alena was not in the picture taking mood (big surprise) and Eden stayed asleep in the stroller.
I also like this one of Nae and Mya but I'm going to do a little photo editing to take out the NES on Nae's shirt :)
There was also a good one of me and Mya but for some reason I can't get it to flip the right way. Here's one of Mya by herself.
And, here are the answers to the birthday questions. I love to go back and read these and see how their answers have changed over the last couple of years.

How old are you today
? four

What is your favorite color? yellow

What is your favorite food? pizza

What is your favorite book? Owen

What do you want to be when you grow up? a ballarina

Where is your favorite place to eat out? Sonic

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? cook

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? cook too

What is the best thing about having Gabriel for a brother? he plays with me

What is the best thing about having Alena for a sister? doing puzzles

What is the best thing about having Eden for a sister? to play with

What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? play in the yard

What can't you wait to do when you get bigger? read by myself

Where is your favorite place to visit? my friend's house

What do you love about going to Mathu and Pathu's? playing with Savannah

What do you love about going to Grandmama and Grandaddy's? doing stuff with them

What is your favorite thing to play? Princess

What thing do you most dislike doing? playing stuff that I don't like

What is your favorite part of the day? when it's cool and I can go outside

What would you do if you could stay up all night? do stuff that grown ups like to do

Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? my friend's house

What makes you happy? God

What makes you sad? Bad stuff

What do you wish you could do? watch tv

What would make this the best birthday ever? the best presents

1 comment:

Julie said...

Cute pics.

So she wants to watch tv now? She's growing up.