Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Birthdays and Stuff

We enjoyed celebrating Mathu's birthday this weekend, and I can't believe we didn't get very many pictures. The big birthday surprise was Bing flying in from Minnesota and Na, Todd, and Henry coming in from Arkansas. This was the first time in three years that all the siblings had been together so here's a picture of everyone.


(L-R) Na, Nae, Nee, Bing, and Noi Here are all the cousins (L-R) Mya, Alena, Gabe, Henry, and Savannah.
I don't know why I haven't gotten many pictures of Gabe lately. I'll try to get a couple this week. Here is Alena posing on Sunday in her Christmas dress (thanks RuthAnne for letting us borrow it.)
No, your eyes aren't fuzzy, Mya's pj's are turned inside out. This child loves to undress (pajamas and diaper) and then go to sleep. I have gone in several nights, hours after she's gone to bed, only to find her completely naked, diaper less, and sound asleep. I was worried about her getting cold but last week after she peed in the bed I decided something must be done. We were safety pinning them but she got the pin out so now we're trying this idea Carrie had. She can't get to the zipper this way - at least she hasn't yet. As you can see from the picture, Mya is simply thrilled.

No comments: