Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Look who's sleeping in a big girl bed!!!

After a very rocky start, Mya is now entering her second night in the toddler bed which we borrowed from some friends. I tried a couple of weeks ago and the entire nap time was spent screaming and then falling asleep in the floor so I gave up for a while. However, while we were home last week Carrie let me borrow some gorgeous crib bedding that she'd found at a very reduced price - this along with the fact that Alena is sleeping for longer and longer periods of time and thus would be fine in the other room were my inspirations for winning this little battle. It actually was much easier to win than I thought because once I put the crib bedding in and moved the mattress up, Mya declared it "Alena's bed" and no longer wanted to be in there. We are having a little crying when I first put her down but so far so good. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Here's the latest pictures of Alena being her very cute little self.

No comments: