Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Water Fun

We took advantage of the 90 degree weather we had yesterday and the kids enjoyed their little wade pool for the first time this year (yes, in April!) Here are the pics to show how much fun they had. I don't think Mya is smiling in any of these pictures but she really did have a good time. I thought she might not like the cold water very much but she got right in. Also a little plug for the rash guard shirts - I am very glad that these are popular now and so easy to come by. They save a lot of time putting sun screen on everywhere and I don't have to worry about sunburns. Oh , the pain these would have saved me when I was a kid!


Of course, after the pool got old, there was plenty of water to carry all over the yard and mix with the dirt to make mud. Here's Gabe enjoying digging in some of the mud.
Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the kids in the sprinkler from this afternoon. I can say that Mya most definitely did not enjoy the sprinkler, but Gabe had a blast!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Looks like they certainly enjoyed themselves!!!! Can't believe Mya didn't like the sprinkler!
Love,
Grandmama