Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The past week in pictures

We've been busy over the past week traveling and recuperating from traveling. Scroll down to see what we've been up to.
We started our long Memorial Day weekend with a detour by the hospital to meet Miss RuthAnne Eleanor Cornett. She was born on Tuesday, May 23rd and weighed in at a whopping 8lbs 8ozs. Congrats Carrie and Robbie!
Over the weekend we visited family in both North and South Carolina. On Friday night we stayed with my Uncle Johnston and Aunt Nancy. They live on a small farm, and Gabe had a great time exploring. His favorite thing was getting to "drive" this big John Deere tractor.
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!
I came into the kitchen from laying Mya down and this is what I found. I said, "Gabriel what are you doing?" to which he replied, "I be like Daddy!"

u
Gabe and Mya enjoyed the swimming pool yesterday for the first time this year. It has been soooo hot lately. Gabe spent most of the time either dumping water on his head or else trying to splash me or Mya.

No comments: