Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Birthday continued...

I was planning to have wrap up Alena's birthday stuff today with these pictures and pictures of her playing at the park with her friends, which was her birthday celebration of choice. Unfortunately, we've had to postpone the party due to Eden having strep. Hopefully it'll happen next week instead. 

Alena on the morning of her birthday, "Mommy, now that I'm 5 you won't believe all the things that I can do!" 

tn_IMG_4960
tn_IMG_4956
tn_IMG_4966
tn_IMG_4970


How old are you today? 5
What is your favorite color? pink
What is your favorite food? macaroni and cheese
What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
What do you want to be when you grow up? a firefighter
Where is your favorite place to eat out? Chillis
What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? go take walks
What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? sit down and read books
What is the best thing about having Mya for a sister? she gives me things under my pillow
What is the best thing about having Gabe for a brother? he plays with me
What is the best thing about having Eden for a sister? playing a game with her
What is the best thing about having Laney for a sister? she can crawl
What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? play on the playground
What can't you wait to do when you get bigger? go to school
Where is your favorite place to visit? Grandmama and Grandaddy's
What do you love about going to Mathu and Pathu's? eating there
What do you love about going to Grandmama and Grandaddy's? sleeping in our own bedroom
What is your favorite thing to play? Princesses
What thing do you most dislike doing? my chores
What is your favorite part of the day? jumping on the trampoline
What would you do if you could stay up all night? read books
Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? to Toys r Us
What makes you happy? when my sisters play with me
What makes you sad? when my brother doesn't want me in his room
What do you wish you could do? climb a tree
What made this the best birthday ever? eating cupcakes

No comments: