Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Celebrating Alena

Four is such a fun age. To say that Alena was excited about her birthday would be a major understatement. All day we heard, "Now that I'm 4, I can open the garage door. Now that I'm 4, I can learn to read. Now that I'm 4, I can hop on one foot." Over night she was transformed to a "big girl." We had a little party with her bestest friends.
tn_IMG_9698
There was much debate about the cake, but she finally decide on chocolate/vanilla swirl with chocolate icing.
tn_IMG_9709
This picture isn't very clear, but Alena was so proud to get her own crown, "With a letter A." (Mya has one with an M.)
tn_IMG_9715
Yes, she ate the entire thing, except for the one-bite-apiece she gave her siblings. I will say it was on a different day than she consumed the above chocolate cake.
tn_IMG_9730
This was Alena's first year answering the "birthday questionnaire." It was quite entertaining to do this with her.

How old are you today? 4

What is your favorite color? blue

What is your favorite food? cantaloupe

What is your favorite book? Curious George

What do you want to be when you grow up? a Star Wars person

Where is your favorite place to eat out? Chillis

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? do school

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? draw/write a picture

What is the best thing about having Gabriel for a brother? because he plays with us

What is the best thing about having Mya for a sister? because she always plays with me

What is the best thing about having Eden for a sister? she runs and plays tag

What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? play with my snap doll

What can't you wait to do when you get bigger? go to school

Where is your favorite place to visit? Grandmama and Grandaddy's

What do you love about going to Mathu and Pathu's? eating egg rolls

What do you love about going to Grandmama and Grandaddy's? they have a toy doll house

What is your favorite thing to play? Mya is the princess and I'm the prince

What thing do you most dislike doing? getting my clothes on (to clarify this is changing clothes from pjs in the morning. She doesn't run around naked!)

What is your favorite part of the day? school time

What would you do if you could stay up all night? watch a movie

Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? to Target

What makes you happy? my friends being here

What makes you sad? when I get in trouble

What do you wish you could do? play a game

What made this the best birthday ever? the cake

No comments: