Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Celebrating with Simon

Today Simon (our cousin) is 1 year old and we went over last night for a little party fun. Uncle Nee had set up a baby pool and a Slip 'n' Slide both which were throughly enjoyed.
tn_IMG_5315
I know boys aren't supposed to be beautiful, but seriously is he not a beautiful child?
tn_IMG_5326
Eden wasn't too sure about the pool. The water was pretty cold so she didn't stay in for very long.
tn_IMG_5325
The "Big Kids" all enjoyed the Slip 'n' Slide, though.
tn_IMG_5319
Mya and Alena never really figured out a good sliding position, but they still managed to get pretty wet which was the whole point.
tn_IMG_5327
Gabe had no problem figuring out how to slide down and I can only imagine what a party with 5 or 6 boys and one of these things would be like. I'm sure someone would end up getting injured :)
tn_IMG_5310
Somehow, I didn't get any pictures of Savannah, but I thought this one was so funny. They both seem to be saying, "Hey! how did you get in here?" Simon and Eden are only 2 months apart so I'm sure they'll be playing together a lot in the future.
tn_IMG_5291

No comments: