Friday, January 01, 2010

A Review of 2009

So, I sat down last night to get an end of the year post done and what should happen? our power goes out! My husband works for the electric company and our power goes out on New Year's Eve. It was only out a couple hours, though and we had no exciting plans so all was well. This post, however is a day late but better late than never.

Instead of doing month by month pictures like last year (I was much to lazy to go through all those pictures.) I've compiled four pictures of each of the kiddos that I liked for one reason or another. 2009 has been a great year and it's fun to go back and look at all that's happened.
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Happy New Year's Day!

1 comment:

Anne said...

VERY, VERY NICE! You are doing a
great job with your pictures!
Love,
Mom