Saturday, November 14, 2009

Picture practice

Eden is usually a fairly willing subject for me to practice my picture taking on. I laid her on a pillow on our kitchen table one afternoon last week when the sun was shining in the window just to see what shots I could get. I probably took 150 pictures in the 10 minute time and got a couple that were pretty good. I like all four of these but for different reasons.

This was my favorite - love her little hand up at her mouth
Love that sweet baby face.
Love the silly tongue sticking out.
And this one. I could take pictures all day and not catch this expression again. Love that little lip sticking out but it's not going to work miss priss :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

She looks so grown up in the 3rd picture, much like her big sisters. Don't you just love their constantly changing expressions?