We did a little Easter egg dying/hiding today and had a good time. First, a couple pictures of the egg dying process which Alena did not participate in since we wanted the dye on the eggs and not on the floor, table, etc. This year we did tie dye eggs from a little kit and they were a good change since it was a lot more hands on than the typical drop in a cup type.
Here's our finished results sitting in the little birds nests that we made earlier in the week.
After Alena got up from her nap I hid some plastic eggs in the backyard and set the kids loose to find them. Here they are before the "hunt."
and here after enjoying some of their candy loot. We're looking forward to a wonderful day tomorrow.