Sunday, February 01, 2009

Winter flowers

In the spring and summer, this little candle holder is often sitting on our table full of tiny little "flowers" that my sweet children bring to me. However, in January, it is a very rare treat. "Mom, your not going to believe it, we found purple flowers in the winter!" I hope they never loose their wonder and excitement.
Here are the little scalawags who brought the flowers to me - all tired out (and very dirty) after an afternoon spent playing outside in the much warmer weather.

Here's the picture they wanted me to put on the blog - posing as Jedi with their "light saber" sticks.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I wish I could get my kids to wear boots. We got ready to go to the store today and Stephen's shoes were caked with mud. I'll try again this spring.