Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mya

Three years ago today our little Mya made her grand entrance - five weeks early and the easiest baby ever. I am so thankful that God allowed me to be her Mom. Happy Birthday, My-My; if I could choose any three year old in the world, I'd choose you.

Here's Mya's answers to the list of questions I like to ask every year.

How old are you today? ummm, three

What is your favorite color?purple and pink

What is your favorite food? peanut butter crackers

What is your favorite book? The Gruffalo

What do you want to be when you grow up? a Mommy

Where is your favorite place to eat out? McDonalds

What is your favorite thing to do with Mommy? clean up the room (I wish this was true)

What is your favorite thing to do with Daddy? cook

What is the best thing about having Gabriel for a brother? he plays in the sandbox with me

What is the best thing about having Alena for a sister? I can love her and when she screams in the bed I sing "Jesus Loves me" to her

What is your favorite thing to do with your friends? Play in the back yard

What can't you wait to do when you get bigger? drive

Where is your favorite place to visit? Ellen's house

What do you love about going to Mathu and Pathu's? Playing with 'Nannah

What do you love about going to Grandmama and Grandaddy's? Playing with RuthAnne

What is your favorite thing to play? dollhouse

What thing do you most dislike doing? I don't like it when Alena screams.

What is your favorite part of the day? Playing with my friends

What would you do if you could stay up all night? I wouldn't go to bed and I'd be really tired

Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world? Subway (I think this is the restaurant and not riding on the subway.)

What makes you happy? A smiley face

What makes you sad? When I cry and you and Jesus don't like us to cry

What do you wish you could do? Be nice to brother

What would make this the best birthday ever? opening presents


1 comment:

Amy said...

How sweet that she wants to be a mommy when she grows up! I loved the answer that she didn't like it when Alena screams. I love this idea of asking them questions and might just have to borrow (okay steal) this idea for my kids. How fun to read these when they get bigger!
Amy