Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last beach post

I'm sure everyone has seen enough beach pictures by now, but I wanted to put these last few on so I'll have them in order. These were all taken on Friday, our last day at the ocean.

Mya playing in the sand which she really enjoyed. What she did not enjoy was being in the ocean; telling us one day, "The ocean is too wet!"I love the scowl on Alena's face.
Gabe showing off his sandcastle which he built with a little help from Mom.
On Friday morning my Dad's brother, Mark and his family joined us on their way home from vacation. We all headed out to the beach with our combined 9 children 7 and under. The men all dug out this cool "pool" which the kids played in until it was washed away.
I thought this was cute of Mya and RuthAnne looking into the viewfinder at the same time.
We are back home now after our wonderful vacation and settling back into routine. Nae went back to work today so real life has begun once again. It was nice to have a break, though.

No comments: