Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pool and Craft Time

I am happy to report that there has been no more throwing up at our house and boy am I thankful. To celebrate, I filled the little wade pool up for the kids yesterday morning. What I didn't know was that it was supposed to rain yesterday so they didn't get to play very long before the clouds moved in.

I have found that the best outside toys are recycled food containers. They love to play with any type of cleaned-out bottle or container. I love it because once they're broken we can just toss it and get something else. This old syrup bottle Gabe has works great in the pool as a squirt bottle.
Alena saying she is ready to get out and take a nap. Mom's ready too. :)
When the rain brought everyone inside, I let them get out the craft stuff to kill some time. We haven't done much crafting over the summer since I encourage them to be outside as much as possible and we've done a good bit of traveling.

I assisted in the making of these two little people and then left Gabe and Mya to come up with their own ideas which is what they really enjoy doing.

No comments: