Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Look what we can do!!

Mya is now standing up on her own. She'll just stand up in the middle of the floor, but still hasn't attempted to take a step. She's getting more and more brave, though so I don't think it will be long. I thought this dress in the first picture was so pretty and in the second picture doesn't she look grown up in her big girl clothes that Carrie got her?
Okay, I was in the kitchen cleaning up supper, and I peeked around the corner to see what Gabriel was doing and this is what I saw. He had gotten up on top of these crates (don't ask me how) and was just reading away. I thought this was particularly funny since I remember when I was little (but older than Gabe) walking back and forth on our couch just reading away. Also, check out Gabe's new haircut.

No comments: